Aqua Chalcedony pendant
This is a sterling silver aqua chalcedony Pendant Necklace, wire wrapped with sterling silver wire.
18 inch sterling silver chain.
- You will receive the item in the photo unless it has already sold, then you will receive a similar item. As these are natural products stones do vary .
- I take 2 to 3 days to process items ready for shipping.
- Due to the high cost of tracking in the UK all items are sent untracked.
- Average shipping times start from when you received an email stating that I have shipped your item (please check your junk/spam folder as these will often land there).
- Average shipping times for international orders is 10 to 30 working days depending on your country's customs. UK shipping times 2 to 10 working days.
- If you need an item quickly please contact me before ordering so I can let you know if I can fulfill your requirements.
- You can upgrade your packaging to include a greetings card, handmade by me, by selecting the card upgrade you want next to the price (you only need to do this for one item if you want one card).
- You can also downgrade your packaging to economy. Please note this does not include a gift box, folklore leaflet or any wrapping just bubble wrap.
Gift leaflets are included with each item explaining the stone's folklore so perfect for a gift. I cleanse each stone then attune to Reiki and program with sacred Reiki and Angelic symbols. Please note I do not make any healing or other claims for my jewellery. I only use genuine semi precious stones which contain colour variation and occlusions these are part of the natural stone.
Chalcedony is said to be a nurturing stone that promotes brotherhood and good will. It is thought to absorb negative energy & bring the mind, body, emotions and spirit into harmony. Chalcedony is believed to instill feelings of benevolence and generosity & alleviate hostility and transforms melancholy into joy. It is also said to create openness and enthusiasm, absorb and dissipates negative thoughts, emotions and bad dreams.
All information is for educational purposes only and not meant as medical advice or a replacement for medical treatment.