Bali silver Arfvedsonite pendant
This is a small, delicate Bali silver Arfvedsonite pendant with Bali silver beads which are handmade beads by the world renown silversmiths of Bali and contains up to 99% silver but is not hallmarked or stamped.
10mm labradorite bead.
Pendant approx. 23x10mm
Hung on sterling silver chain approx. 18 inch
- You will receive the item in the photo unless it has already sold, then you will receive a similar item. As these are natural products stones do vary .
- I take 2 to 3 days to process items ready for shipping.
- Due to the high cost of tracking in the UK all items are sent untracked.
- Average shipping times start from when I mark the item(s) as shipped on PayPal.
- Average shipping times for international orders is 10 to 30 working days depending on your country's customs. UK shipping times 2 to 10 working days.
- If you need an item quickly please contact me before ordering so I can let you know if I can fulfill your requirements.
- You can upgrade your packaging to include a card by selecting the card upgrade you want next to the price.
- You can also downgrade your packaging to economy. Please note this does not include a gift box, folklore leaflet or any wrapping just bubble wrap.
Gift leaflets are included with each item explaining the stone's folklore so perfect for a gift. I cleanse each stone then attune to Reiki and program with sacred Reiki and Angelic symbols. Please note I do not make any healing or other claims for my jewellery. I only use genuine semi precious stones which contain colour variation and occlusions these are part of the natural stone.
Arfvedsonite is believed to have many powerful attributes. It is a stone that is said to have the potential to produce amazing manifestation. It is thought to be a good stone for spiritual growth, creating a clear path ahead. It is said to help you to re-organize and restructure your life, bringing insights and a positive vibration. Used in meditation it can assist psychic visions that may predict the future.
All information is for educational purposes only and not meant as medical advice or a replacement for medical treatment.