Bali silver Rutilated quartz pendant
This is a Bali silver Rutilated Quartz pendant necklace. Bali silver beads are handmade beads by the world renown silversmiths of Bali and contain up to 99% silver. Bali silver is not hallmarked or stamped.
quartz approx. 23x10mm
Hung on 18 inch sterling silver chain.
- You will receive the item in the photo unless it has already sold, then you will receive a similar item. As these are natural products stones do vary .
- I take 2 to 3 days to process items ready for shipping.
- Due to the high cost of tracking in the UK all items are sent untracked.
- Average shipping times start from when I mark the item(s) as shipped on PayPal.
- Average shipping times for international orders is 10 to 30 working days depending on your country's customs. UK shipping times 2 to 10 working days.
- If you need an item quickly please contact me before ordering so I can let you know if I can fulfill your requirements.
- You can upgrade your packaging to include a card by selecting the card upgrade you want next to the price.
- You can also downgrade your packaging to economy. Please note this does not include a gift box, folklore leaflet or any wrapping just bubble wrap.
Gift leaflets are included with each item explaining the stone's folklore so perfect for a gift. I cleanse each stone then attune to Reiki and program with sacred Reiki and Angelic symbols. Please note I do not make any healing or other claims for my jewellery. I only use genuine semi precious stones which contain colour variation and occlusions these are part of the natural stone.
Rutilated Quartz is said to be an illuminator for the soul, promoting spiritual growth. It is believed to cleanse and energise the aura, Drawing off negative energy and disease, allowing us to let go of the past. Rutilated Quartz is also thought to give protection against the ill thoughts of others. It is said to help reach the root of problems and facilitates transitions and a change of direction. It is also believed to soothe dark moods, relieve fears, phobias and anxiety.
All information is for educational purposes only and not meant as medical advice or a replacement for medical treatment.