Green Chrysoprase cone pendant.
This is a small Chrysoprase pendant made with sterling silver wire and glass accent bead.
Hung on approx. 18 inch sterling silver chain
- You will receive the item in the photo unless it has already sold, then you will receive a similar item. As these are natural products stones do vary .
- I take 2 to 3 days to process items ready for shipping.
- Due to the high cost of tracking in the UK all items are sent untracked.
- Average shipping times start from when you received an email stating that I have shipped your item (please check your junk/spam folder as these will often land there).
- Average shipping times for international orders is 10 to 30 working days depending on your country's customs. UK shipping times 2 to 10 working days.
- If you need an item quickly please contact me before ordering so I can let you know if I can fulfill your requirements.
- You can upgrade your packaging to include a greetings card, handmade by me, by selecting the card upgrade you want next to the price (you only need to do this for one item if you want one card).
- You can also downgrade your packaging to economy. Please note this does not include a gift box, folklore leaflet or any wrapping just bubble wrap.
Gift leaflets are included with each item explaining the stone's folklore so perfect for a gift. I cleanse each stone then attune to Reiki and program with sacred Reiki and Angelic symbols. Please note I do not make any healing or other claims for my jewellery. I only use genuine semi precious stones which contain colour variation and occlusions these are part of the natural stone.
Chrysoprase is believed to open, activate and energise the heart and sacral chakras, balance yin-yang energy, and bring Universal energy into the physical body. It is said to induce deep meditative states, and impart a sense of being a part of the divine whole.
Chrysoprase is reputed to promote love of truth, hope, and encourage fidelity in business and personal relationships. It is thought to stimulate creativity and draw out your talents. Chrysoprase is also said to heal the inner child, releasing emotions locked in since childhood. It is also believed to help mend a broken heart, heal relationships and transmute negative emotions into positive ones.
All information is for educational purposes only and not meant as medical advice or a replacement for medical treatment.