Norse Viking LAUKZ Rune necklace
This is a Laukz rune (rune for protection) marble pendant necklace, wire wrapped with brass wire. I have painted the rune on with glass paint that I have heat set to waterproof it.
marble bead approx. 20x15mm.
Hung on genuine leather thong... simply knotted to put straight on without clasps approx. 28 inches.
(Cotton cord vegetarian option also available just add a note at checkout )
- You will receive the item in the photo unless it has already sold, then you will receive a similar item. As these are natural products stones do vary .
- I take 2 to 3 days to process items ready for shipping.
- Due to the high cost of tracking in the UK all items are sent untracked.
- Average shipping times start from when I mark the item(s) as shipped on PayPal.
- Average shipping times for international orders is 10 to 30 working days depending on your country's customs. UK shipping times 2 to 10 working days.
- If you need an item quickly please contact me before ordering so I can let you know if I can fulfill your requirements.
- You can upgrade your packaging to include a card by selecting the card upgrade you want next to the price.
- You can also downgrade your packaging to economy. Please note this does not include a gift box, folklore leaflet or any wrapping just bubble wrap.
Gift leaflets are included with each item explaining the stone's folklore so perfect for a gift. I cleanse each stone then attune to Reiki and program with sacred Reiki and Angelic symbols. Please note I do not make any healing or other claims for my jewellery. I only use genuine semi precious stones which contain colour variation and occlusions these are part of the natural stone.
Marble is believed to be a cleansing stone that is beneficial for the blood, skin, and cleansing systems. This mineral is said to be used to provide both clarity and states of "suspension in both meditation and tantric activities & to provide strength of self control and mastery of thought. It is thought to enhance the powers of serenity. Used very often in the fields of Naturopathy and Homeopathy as its thought to have balancing qualities.
All information is for educational purposes only and not meant as medical advice or a replacement for medical treatment.