Mens Raw Ametrine pendant
This is a unisex raw Ametrine pendant necklace. Wire wrapped antique bronze coloured coated copper wire.
ametrine approx. 50x20mm
Hung on a leather thong simply knotted designed to put straight on without clasps approx 28 inches ( vegetarian cotton cord option also available just add a note at checkout)
- You will receive the item in the photo unless it has already sold, then you will receive a similar item. As these are natural products stones do vary .
- I take 2 to 3 days to process items ready for shipping.
- Due to the high cost of tracking in the UK all items are sent untracked.
- Average shipping times start from when I mark the item(s) as shipped on PayPal.
- Average shipping times for international orders is 10 to 30 working days depending on your country's customs. UK shipping times 2 to 10 working days.
- If you need an item quickly please contact me before ordering so I can let you know if I can fulfill your requirements.
- You can upgrade your packaging to include a card by selecting the card upgrade you want next to the price.
- You can also downgrade your packaging to economy. Please note this does not include a gift box, folklore leaflet or any wrapping just bubble wrap.
Gift leaflets are included with each item explaining the stone's folklore so perfect for a gift. I cleanse each stone then attune to Reiki and program with sacred Reiki and Angelic symbols. Please note I do not make any healing or other claims for my jewellery. I only use genuine semi precious stones which contain colour variation and occlusions these are part of the natural stone.
Ametrine is associated with the zodiac sign Libra. It is said to calm the mind by clearing stress and tension from the head, balancing and soothing emotions. Ametrine is believed to overcome prejudice by enhancing compatibility and acceptance of others. It is said to stimulate creativity and support taking control of one’s own life, strengthen concentration, bringing clarity, and harmonising perception and action. Ametrine is also said to instigate change and ease transition.
All information is for educational purposes only and not meant as medical advice or a replacement for medical treatment.