Onyx cat necklace
This is a Faceted Onyx pendant, wire wrapped with silver plated wire and plated stretching cat charm.
30mm faceted Onxy bead.
Hung on genuine leather thong simply knotted designed to put on without clasps approx 28 inches
- You will receive the item in the photo unless it has already sold, then you will receive a similar item. As these are natural products stones do vary .
- I take 2 to 3 days to process items ready for shipping.
- Due to the high cost of tracking in the UK all items are sent untracked.
- Average shipping times start from when I mark the item(s) as shipped on PayPal.
- Average shipping times for international orders is 10 to 30 working days depending on your country's customs. UK shipping times 2 to 10 working days.
- If you need an item quickly please contact me before ordering so I can let you know if I can fulfill your requirements.
- You can upgrade your packaging to include a card by selecting the card upgrade you want next to the price.
- You can also downgrade your packaging to economy. Please note this does not include a gift box, folklore leaflet or any wrapping just bubble wrap.
Gift leaflets are included with each item explaining the stone's folklore so perfect for a gift. I cleanse each stone then attune to Reiki and program with sacred Reiki and Angelic symbols. Please note I do not make any healing or other claims for my jewellery. I only use genuine semi precious stones which contain colour variation and occlusions these are part of the natural stone.
Onyx is the birthstone of december.
Onyx is believed to be a stone of strength and lends stamina to the wearer. It is also said to be good for past life work, especially if trying to trace the source of an unknown injury. Onxy is also thought to channel the healing energies of the universe so the wearer can use it to heal themselves or others. Onyx is also said to help grief, enhance self-control and stimulate the power of wise decision-making & encourages happiness and good fortune.
All information is for educational purposes only and not meant as medical advice or a replacement for medical treatment.