Teal abalone ring
This is a women's 925 sterling silver Teal abalone adjustable ring.
abalone approx. 18x13mm
Sterling Silver ring is adjustable so should fit most ring sizes.
- You will receive the item in the photo unless it has already sold, then you will receive a similar item. As these are natural products stones do vary .
- I take 2 to 3 days to process items ready for shipping.
- Due to the high cost of tracking in the UK all items are sent untracked.
- Average shipping times start from when you received an email stating that I have shipped your item (please check your junk/spam folder as these will often land there).
- Average shipping times for international orders is 10 to 30 working days depending on your country's customs. UK shipping times 2 to 10 working days.
- If you need an item quickly please contact me before ordering so I can let you know if I can fulfill your requirements.
- You can upgrade your packaging to include a greetings card, handmade by me, by selecting the card upgrade you want next to the price (you only need to do this for one item if you want one card).
- You can also downgrade your packaging to economy. Please note this does not include a gift box, folklore leaflet or any wrapping just bubble wrap.
Gift leaflets are included with each item explaining the stone's folklore so perfect for a gift. I cleanse each stone then attune to Reiki and program with sacred Reiki and Angelic symbols. Please note I do not make any healing or other claims for my jewellery. I only use genuine semi precious stones which contain colour variation and occlusions these are part of the natural stone.
Abalone shell is believed to enhance feelings of peace, beauty, compassion and love. Work with the Abalone Shell when you are facing tough emotional issues. It is said to soothe the nerves and encourage calm and help to gently open our psychic and intuitive connections. It is also thought to be an excellent companion when needing guidance in relationships, allowing us to understand both sides of any issue. The Abalone shell are tossed and turned in the ebb and flow of the ocean for many years to reveal its true beauty. The Abalone Shell is a perfect gift for those who have survived traumatic experiences, to let them know that while they may have been tossed and turned themselves, in the end, their true beauty shines for all to see.
All information is for educational purposes only and not meant as medical advice or a replacement for medical treatment.