Hypoallergenic Rose Quartz ring
This is a hypoallergenic surgical steel Rose Quartz adjustable ring.
Perfect for an understated delicate accessory look.
As well as being hypoallergenic stainless steel needs little or no care as it doesn't tarnish or discolour.
(Please note that hypoallergenic materials are by definition less likely to cause skin reactions. Please be cautious if you are very sensitive and test for short periods against skin to ensure no allergy.)
rose quartz approx. 12 mm
Silver ring is adjustable so should fit most ring sizes.
Weight approx. 3g
- You will receive the item in the photo unless it has already sold, then you will receive a similar item. As these are natural products stones do vary .
- I take 2 to 3 days to process items ready for shipping.
- Due to the high cost of tracking in the UK all items are sent untracked.
- Average shipping times start from when you received an email stating that I have shipped your item (please check your junk/spam folder as these will often land there).
- Average shipping times for international orders is 10 to 30 working days depending on your country's customs. UK shipping times 2 to 10 working days.
- If you need an item quickly please contact me before ordering so I can let you know if I can fulfill your requirements.
- You can upgrade your packaging to include a greetings card, handmade by me, by selecting the card upgrade you want next to the price (you only need to do this for one item if you want one card).
- You can also downgrade your packaging to economy. Please note this does not include a gift box, folklore leaflet or any wrapping just bubble wrap.
Gift leaflets are included with each item explaining the stone's folklore so perfect for a gift. I cleanse each stone then attune to Reiki and program with sacred Reiki and Angelic symbols. Please note I do not make any healing or other claims for my jewellery. I only use genuine semi precious stones which contain colour variation and occlusions these are part of the natural stone.
Rose Quartz is the birthstone of January and a 5th anniversary gemstone. It is believed to be stone of universal love. It is thought to restore trust and harmony in relationships, encouraging unconditional love. Rose Quartz is associated with the heart chakra and is said to purify and open the heart to promote love, self-love, friendship, deep inner healing and feelings of peace. As it is believed to be calming and reassuring, so it may help to comfort the wearer in times of grief. Rose Quartz is also said to dispel negativity, replacing it with loving vibes. It is thought to encourage self forgiveness and acceptance invoking self trust and self worth.
All information is for educational purposes only and not meant as medical advice or a replacement for medical treatment.