Pearl heart earrings
These are sterling silver white pearl 3D heart earrings.
These are lovely delicate earrings perfect for a June birthday, anniversary present, or even a June wedding.
These are geniune fresh water pearls that are naturally formed and so are not uniform in shape, each one has a unique shape which is part of its natural beauty.
Bali Silver beads are handmade beads by the world renown silversmiths of Bali that contain up to 99% silver. Bali Silver is not hallmarked or stamped.
approx. 22x11mm not including ear wires
- You will receive the item in the photo unless it has already sold, then you will receive a similar item. As these are natural products stones do vary .
- I take 2 to 3 days to process items ready for shipping.
- Due to the high cost of tracking in the UK all items are sent untracked.
- Average shipping times start from when you received an email stating that I have shipped your item (please check your junk/spam folder as these will often land there).
- Average shipping times for international orders is 10 to 30 working days depending on your country's customs. UK shipping times 2 to 10 working days.
- If you need an item quickly please contact me before ordering so I can let you know if I can fulfill your requirements.
- You can upgrade your packaging to include a greetings card, handmade by me, by selecting the card upgrade you want next to the price (you only need to do this for one item if you want one card).
- You can also downgrade your packaging to economy. Please note this does not include a gift box, folklore leaflet or any wrapping just bubble wrap.
Gift leaflets are included with each item explaining the stone's folklore so perfect for a gift. I cleanse each stone then attune to Reiki and program with sacred Reiki and Angelic symbols. Please note I do not make any healing or other claims for my jewellery. I only use genuine semi precious stones which contain colour variation and occlusions these are part of the natural stone.
Pearl is a 30th Anniversary gemstone & the birthstone of June.
Pearl signifies faith, charity and innocence. It is believed to enhance personal integrity and help provide a focus to ones attention. Pearl symbolises purity and is known as a “stone of sincerity”. It is said to bring truth to situations and loyalty.
All information is for educational purposes only and not meant as medical advice or a replacement for medical treatment.