Rare Celestite Pendant
This is a Bali silver Celestite pendant necklace. I have made this with Bali silver beads are handmade beads by the world renown silversmiths of Bali and contain up to 99% silver. Bali silver is not hallmarked or stamped.
PLEASE NOTE THESE STONES ARE NOT PERFECT. This is a natural stone which is soft and due to the nature of the stone the surface looks matt and is pitted with marks on the surface. Rough treatment may cause permanent damage.
Stones will vary from the photos.
This is a handmade item each item may vary from the photos.
celestite approx. 10mm
Pendant approx. 25x10mm
Hung on approx 18 inch sterling silver chain.
- You will receive the item in the photo unless it has already sold, then you will receive a similar item. As these are natural products stones do vary .
- I take 2 to 3 days to process items ready for shipping.
- Due to the high cost of tracking in the UK all items are sent untracked.
- Average shipping times start from when you received an email stating that I have shipped your item (please check your junk/spam folder as these will often land there).
- Average shipping times for international orders is 10 to 30 working days depending on your country's customs. UK shipping times 2 to 10 working days.
- If you need an item quickly please contact me before ordering so I can let you know if I can fulfill your requirements.
- You can upgrade your packaging to include a greetings card, handmade by me, by selecting the card upgrade you want next to the price (you only need to do this for one item if you want one card).
- You can also downgrade your packaging to economy. Please note this does not include a gift box, folklore leaflet or any wrapping just bubble wrap.
Gift leaflets are included with each item explaining the stone's folklore so perfect for a gift. I cleanse each stone then attune to Reiki and program with sacred Reiki and Angelic symbols. Please note I do not make any healing or other claims for my jewellery. I only use genuine semi precious stones which contain colour variation and occlusions these are part of the natural stone.
Celestine also known as celestite, is revered for its high frequency and Divine energies. Celestite has been called a “teacher for the New Age", as it is believed to connect one with the Angelic realms, allowing for the free-flow of these higher frequencies into the Crown and Third-Eye Chakras, and also down into the Throat Chakra for expression. It is said to bring mental calm and clarity in the midst of any chaotic circumstance, allowing one to easily flow through a traumatic period and still come out on top.
All information is for educational purposes only and not meant as medical advice or a replacement for medical treatment.