Small Peridot pendant
This is a Peridot pendant necklace with Bali silver beads. Wire wrapped with sterling silver wire. Bali Silver beads are handmade beads by the world renown silversmiths of Bali that contain up to 99% silver. Bali Silver is not hallmarked or stamped.
peridot approx. 10 mm.
Pendant Approx. 24x10mm
Hung on approx. 18 inch sterling silver chain.
- You will receive the item in the photo unless it has already sold, then you will receive a similar item. As these are natural products stones do vary .
- I take 2 to 3 days to process items ready for shipping.
- Due to the high cost of tracking in the UK all items are sent untracked.
- Average shipping times start from when you received an email stating that I have shipped your item (please check your junk/spam folder as these will often land there).
- Average shipping times for international orders is 10 to 30 working days depending on your country's customs. UK shipping times 2 to 10 working days.
- If you need an item quickly please contact me before ordering so I can let you know if I can fulfill your requirements.
- You can upgrade your packaging to include a greetings card, handmade by me, by selecting the card upgrade you want next to the price (you only need to do this for one item if you want one card).
- You can also downgrade your packaging to economy. Please note this does not include a gift box, folklore leaflet or any wrapping just bubble wrap.
Gift leaflets are included with each item explaining the stone's folklore so perfect for a gift. I cleanse each stone then attune to Reiki and program with sacred Reiki and Angelic symbols. Please note I do not make any healing or other claims for my jewellery. I only use genuine semi precious stones which contain colour variation and occlusions these are part of the natural stone.
Peridot is said to be the stone of abundance and great for attracting opportunities into your life.
Peridot is also said to be a powerful cleanser, releasing and neutralising toxins on all levels including all negative emotions. Peridot is believed to open our hearts to joy and new relationships, enhancing confidence & assertion, motivating growth and change. It is believed to help with lethargy, and exhaustion.
All information is for educational purposes only and not meant as medical advice or a replacement for medical treatment.