Chrome Diopside bracelet.
This is a silver Plated chrome diopside nugget bracelet. Wire wrapped with silver plated wire.
diopside beads are irregular so difficult to measure but approx. 10 to 15mm.
Length approx. 8 1/4 inches
- DUE TO CHANGES IN GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS I WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO SHIP TO GERMANY
- DUE TO INCREASED SHIPPING PRICES I AM UNABLE TO PROVIDE FREE SHIPPING TO AFRICA, SOUTH AMERICA & CHINA.
- HERE'S A LINK TO ADD TRACKING/DELIVERY CONFIRMATION TO YOUR BASKET(THIS IS REQUIRED FOR INDIA) Item Tracking
- You will receive a similar item to the one in the photo. As these are handmade natural products stones do vary and wire wrapping etc will be slightly different.
- I take 2 to 3 working days to process items ready for shipping.
- Due to the high cost of tracking in the UK all items are sent untracked.
- Average shipping times start from when you received an email stating that I have shipped your item (please check your junk/spam folder as these will often land there).
- Average shipping times for international orders is 10 to 30 working days depending on your country's customs. UK shipping times 2 to 10 working days.
- If you need an item quickly please contact me before ordering so I can let you know if I can fulfill your requirements.
- You can upgrade your packaging to include a greetings card, handmade by me, by selecting the card upgrade you want next to the price (you only need to do this for one item if you want one card).
- You can also downgrade your packaging to economy. Please note this does not include a gift box, folklore leaflet or any wrapping just bubble wrap.
Gift leaflets are included with each item explaining the stone's folklore so perfect for a gift. I cleanse each stone then attune to Reiki and program with sacred Reiki and Angelic symbols. Please note I do not make any healing or other claims for my jewellery. I only use genuine semi precious stones which contain colour variation and occlusions these are part of the natural stone.
Green Diopside is thought to encourage learning, especially those entering college, either for the first time, or those looking for a career change. It is believed to be helpful for learning a new language and when taking a test.
Green Diopside is thought to be a “dowser of knowledge”, making it invaluable when seeking specific information – take it with you to a library and it will lead you to the knowledge you seek. Green Diopside is said to help families cope when living with those who may be suffering from mental or physical disabilities or degenerative conditions.
All information is for educational purposes only and not meant as medical advice or a replacement for medical treatment.